Tuesday, October 28, 2008











Just got back from the pumpkin patch. We were the only ones at the pumpkin patch for most of the day. I was suprised because it is in the 60's. It is NEVER this warm in the fall. The fall colors are even more beautiful because of the extra sun. Last year we were all in our winter coats from September to mid June (Jun-uary is what we were calling it). Taylor liked the rope swing the best. She got kind of bored on the hayride so she tried to stand in the middle and not hold on to anything to make it more exciting. They were playing an Alvin and the Chipmunks cd. Taylor got an enormous strawberry ice cream cone. I ordered a root beer float but they were out so I got a few licks of Taylors Ice cream. It was a great day.

1 comment:

crayz said...

Rachel, you are so cute and your daughter, what a doll. You are just as cute as I remembered you. Thank you for remembering me and please keep in touch. Keep you blog current so I can watch you daughter grow and I will watch for the new little one's picture. Visit us when you come to Utah

Cheryl